Recipe for Authentic and Personalized Service
for a successful lunch, solo or with others :
15 enthusiastic and friendly employees,
2 restaurants located in the heart of international organizations,
Tasty and authentic dishes,
An efficient and attentive service,
2 labels: Green fork & GRTA
DEROULE OF THE RECIPE
Meeting at rue de Varembé 17, in the CICG building
Let yourself to be guided by the tantalizing smell of the buffet
Compose your lunch according to your own appetite…
Discuss the secrets of the preparation with the chef
Do not miss Laurent’s desserts…
Enjoy your meal in a bright and spacious room during winter or on our beautiful terrace during summer
TIPS & TRICKS OF M! P
To have a perfect lunch experience, the teams of the M! P has agreed reveal some tips and tricks for you
- To surprise you again and again:
The imagination of the chef and his brigade is endless, the buffet is a theater of his creativity and stages unique, continuously renewed dishes, elaborated with fresh and seasonal products
- To make you travel for during a short meal break:
Looking for a tasty Italian cuisine or a subtle Asian spicy cuisine? Welcome to M! P! The themes of hot dishes evolve every week and allow you to travel the world while staying in your same district
- Allow yourself to relax and unwind:
Do you dream of having a sunbath in peace at the heart of Geneva? In the summer, the terrace lounge allows you to enjoy your meal, in a surprising environment with its rooftop connections, next to the hives of CICG.
During winter, the M! P team will make you forget the exterior greyness with a friendly and cheerful service.
- Make you aware of sustainable development and eco-gesturesIn addition to guarantee fresh quality GRTA products, the M! P teams have developed formulas and restauration techniques that are bound to the preservation of resources and the environment:- Minimize food waste by knowing your needs and adapting them to your dietary requirements- Offer you reusable materials and limit plastic cups during your lunch breaks- Sort all meal trays by type of waste and ensure the respect of the recycling chain.
What is MIP?
The MIP was created by the Starling Hotel Geneva in 2010 to manage catering services within the CICG.
The MIP consists of 2 points of sales (1 bar and 1 restaurant) and a banqueting center for conferences.
What are the advantages of the MIP?
- o Responsiveness and professionalism of the team
- o Friendliness
- o Ecological awareness and respect for the environment
The main actors
Massimo Jue, Head Chef
Flavors and parfums mixing in the kitchen of Chef Massimo, present at the MIP from day one! The Chef proves his creativity by offering up to 5 different dishes each day, using fresh, seasonal and local products
Cédric Le Clec’h, Maitre d’hotel
All ingredients chosen by the customer and simmered by the Chef are served by Cédric’s team. It is with passion and commitment that he delivers the creations of the Chef while taking into account the wishes of each client.
Fabienne Pizzera, Manager of M! P Restaurants
For each event, with the assistance of Pauline, she brings together all the ingredients necessary to achieve the perfect recipe. Like a bandmaster, she pays attention to the smallest details so that each event remains unique and tailor-made for each client.
Customer satisfaction is the most beautiful reward
Present on site
Seasonal and quality products, homemade dishes
Green Fork and GRTA Labels
Customized services according to the wishes of each client
Flagship dishes, for each day of the week